|"These are the people who run the village." Aett grumbles out from his hunched over position. "Brynn, and Brandr - don't ask, is the Kongungr, our leader." He wheezes out a breath and glares at you from the corner of his eye. "We also have Wylde, Remus, and Inavi that help Brynn run this godly village. Go bother one of them if you want to learn more. I've done my job." He swings at you lazily with his walking stick before he begins hobbling back over to his post at the entrance of the village.|
Melrakki has Superstar II, Mediator II and Wild Heart, which are all free to use as long as you tag Brynakha!
Lucius is the founder of a new unique trait only usable by his tribe mates called Peaceful Soul, which is useful for taming. He also currently has Wildheart, and will have Superstar II and Mediator II in the near future. If you use him please tag HyenaCrowley!
For those looking into the tribe or already in the tribe, this is a gentle reminder that among this tribe, competing with each other is a friendly race and good sportsmanship is greatly encouraged.
Jobs in the town.
- Alchemist/Healer (1) (heals/makes 'potions')
- Hunter (5) (hunts for food/pelts)
↳ 1 NEEDED!
- Tanner (1) (makes leather and similar materials)
↳ 1 NEEDED!
- Gatherer (3) (gathers wood and other materials)
- Cooks (3) (cooks/feeds both handlers and Tokotas)
- Merchants (3) (goes to other towns/trades goods)
- Trainers (2) (trains Tokotas)
- Husbandry (3) (raises Pups)
- Chaplain (1) (manages money)
- Shaman (1) (breaks up fights/keeps peace with animals)
- Peace Keeper (1) (breaks up fights/keeps peace with people)
- Blacksmith (1) (makes utensils made of metal)
- Blacksmith's assistant (1) (helps the Blacksmith)
- Farmer (3) (grows foods to help feed the tribe and for trade)
↳ 3 NEEDED!
Kongungr: The Ruler
➤ Brynn, Brandr and Vaettir(they share a body a lot)
Alchemist & Healer
➣ Remus Vren
➣ Gabriel Demir-Koc
➣ Emerald Rajah
➣ Genevieve Blanchard
➣ Lan Selot
The village mascot, a clean white Bone Vulture. He's very rude to people he doesn't know and is more likely to attack than the local wild pack.
An old, short man who stands at the entrance to the village and deals with newcomers.
An old, short lady who is married to Aett. She seems to always carry a tray with cookies on it, and she seems very nice until you refuse a cookie.
She is the mail-girl as well as the person who makes sure everyone's updated on current events.